Friday, December 19, 2008

iAUDIO U5: My Next MP3 Player to Buy

MP3 players are getting ubiquitous these days. One of the best MP3 player brands is COWON. Its products simply reflect the best in design and craftsmanship. The sound quality and sound effects featured in its products are far superior to other competitor's. I already own iAUDIO U3 2GB and know how good it is by experience.

I am in search of the next MP3 player to buy. Certainly, it's not going to be an iPod. iPod can't play MP3's, AFAIK. I chose to buy a product by COWON because COWON's products are full of functions not found in others. Of COWON's portable media player, I found iAUDIO U5 to be most attractive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

KBlog logo This blog seeks to provide a collection of interesting pictures found on the Web. Thanks for visiting the blog and posting your comments.

© Contents by KBlog

© Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger