Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Next Project: Assembling a USB Hard Drive

I need a huge storage device to store all my software and digital media. I shopped around for a USB hard drive. At CostCo, I found Maxtor OneTouch 750GB external hard drive for $99.99 which I think is a great deal. However, I found a bunch of bad reviews for this product. It seems that a lot of buyers found this product broken after using it for some time. Sorry, but it happens.

So I decided it's a better idea to assemble a USB Hard Drive for myself. The first thing I need to buy is an hard drive enclosure. I found a few:



The next thing to buy is a SATA hard drive, hopefully 1 or 1.5 TB one. The question is the price. Hopefully, I'll find a deal when there's a holiday sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

KBlog logo This blog seeks to provide a collection of interesting pictures found on the Web. Thanks for visiting the blog and posting your comments.

© Contents by KBlog

© Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger