Sunday, May 3, 2009

Windows 98/ME Driver for NEC/Belkin USB 2.0 Controller

I recently installed Windows ME and noticed that Windows ME didn't include drivers for USB 2.0 controllers. I have a Belkin USB 2.0 enhanced controller. It took me a while to find a Windows 98/ME driver for my USB 2.0 card. After searching Yahoo! I found 2 drivers. The first one is the Orangeware driver (Download it HERE) and has the following contents:



OUSB2.INF
OUSB2HUB.SYS
OUSBEHCI.SYS


The other driver (Download NECUSB2.ZIP or HERE) contains the following files:



NEHCD.SYS
NUSBD.SYS
Nehcd.inf
ReadMe.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

KBlog logo This blog seeks to provide a collection of interesting pictures found on the Web. Thanks for visiting the blog and posting your comments.

© Contents by KBlog

© Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger