Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Compile libcddb for Windows

libcddb is used to query for information about audio Compact Discs that has been loaded in media players and CD rippers. Compiling libcddb is not so hard with MinGW.




  1. First, I installed MinGW. I compiled zlib and libiconv.



  2. Then, I compiled libcdio. I downloaded the latest development source from its git web server.


    ./autogen.sh
    ./configure --prefix=/mingw
    make
    make install


  3. I compiled libcddb like this:


    ./configure --prefix=/mingw
    make
    make install


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

KBlog logo This blog seeks to provide a collection of interesting pictures found on the Web. Thanks for visiting the blog and posting your comments.

© Contents by KBlog

© Blogger template by Emporium Digital 2008

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger